Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Animation Karma : ASF 4.0 ! This is a Organization/Community Dedicated to loving Western Style Animation!

HomeHome  KARMA PORTALKARMA PORTAL  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need to come out of the closet

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
a_new_peace
Bender Bending Rodríguez
Bender Bending Rodríguez
a_new_peace

Number of posts : 45
Point :
I need to come out of the closet Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I need to come out of the closet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-14

I need to come out of the closet Empty
PostSubject: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:54 pm

I'M BACK, BABY!

I need to come out of the closet Bender
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Number of posts : 157
Point :
I need to come out of the closet Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I need to come out of the closet Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:02 pm

Well this was funny. Welcome back sir, I don't mind you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong but don't over do it.
Back to top Go down
http://pixcero.nanovox.com
a_new_peace
Bender Bending Rodríguez
Bender Bending Rodríguez
a_new_peace

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:56 pm

You offered, as ASF, don't you remember?
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:56 am

a_new_peace wrote:
You offered, as ASF, don't you remember?

I do, I remember, your very welcome here. I suppose special previleges are in order for you. Your allowed in the reindeer games but your not the gamemaster heh. I gave you a special rank since you and tondog are the ORIGINAL co-founders of ASF. Don't showoff.

Also moving this thread to a more appropiate place.

Last edited by D.W. on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 77
Point :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:35 am

I need to come out of the closet 5zmx3d2za

Already knew this. You can't fool me. I'm a fucking psychic god.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:27 pm

My mod gotta better nose then I do, perhaps it was worth promoting you King.
Back to top Go down
a_new_peace
Bender Bending Rodríguez
Bender Bending Rodríguez
a_new_peace

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:55 pm

If TK couldn't detect that, damn, I don't what...
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:09 pm

like I said, I'm a fucking psychic god, who already wrote down your IP address....
Back to top Go down
a_new_peace
Bender Bending Rodríguez
Bender Bending Rodríguez
a_new_peace

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:49 pm

Whatever
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:44 pm

just messing with ya. It was just a lucky guess. Plus, this username shares connections with the one you made on AAC. Kinda a progressive theme you're running lately?
Back to top Go down
Kane
AAC/Alliance
AAC/Alliance
Kane

Number of posts : 14
Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:04 am

Mobius is going to love this...
Back to top Go down
http://aacrecruitment.freeforums.org/portal.php
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:47 am

Kane wrote:

As well you, maxing your rank, since were supposed to be alliance.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:07 pm

Kane wrote:
yeah, we have been calling him gay for a while...and this thread topic is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 pm

test
Back to top Go down
Kane
AAC/Alliance
AAC/Alliance
Kane

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:09 am

D.W. wrote:
Kane wrote:

As well you, maxing your rank, since were supposed to be alliance.

About time. I wouldn't really emphasize much on the alliance part just yet D.W. ASF 4.0 is still classified as any other ASF and as much as you visit the AAC you should know ASF is not exactly on "good terms" with the AAC at this time.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:03 pm

Well, I guess buddy system still works, hope we grow on you soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Kane
AAC/Alliance
AAC/Alliance
Kane

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Don't count on it but we shall see...
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:04 am

don't waste time on drama kane, its not good for your health. Save your kidneys for lulz.
Back to top Go down
Kane
AAC/Alliance
AAC/Alliance
Kane

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:07 pm

I do save my kidneys, I keep all 29 of them in my cooler before I go to bed and keep one any case of an emergency.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:24 am

great. as long as you're keeping track.
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:22 pm

I forgot my fucking username.

This is Lynn, niggers.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:23 pm

It was wtf.pwn on 3.0
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:17 am

well, mistress does deliver.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 4:55 pm

Damn right I do dear.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 7:32 pm

yes, mama....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to come out of the closet   I need to come out of the closet Empty

Back to top Go down

I need to come out of the closet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AK:ASF Care Service :: ASF Confession Booth-
Jump to: