Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Animation Karma : ASF 4.0 ! This is a Organization/Community Dedicated to loving Western Style Animation!

HomeHome  KARMA PORTALKARMA PORTAL  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you want to keep the Chatbox?

Go down 
+2
a_new_peace
D.W.
6 posters

Remove Chatbox
Yes!
Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Vote_lcap40%Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No!
Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Vote_lcap20%Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Yes..I mean... NO! I mean uh..wait I uh...I don't know.
Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Vote_lcap40%Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Number of posts : 157
Point :
Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:16 pm

I notice no one hasn't use it, maybe we don't have enough people here...but I will put up a poll to see if anyone would want to keep it or take it down and wait for more users.

Last edited by D.W. on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pixcero.nanovox.com
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :
Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Right_bar_bleue

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 pm

test
Back to top Go down
a_new_peace
Bender Bending Rodríguez
Bender Bending Rodríguez
a_new_peace

Number of posts : 45
Point :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:09 am

remove it.
Back to top Go down
billytheskink
Administrator
Administrator
billytheskink

Number of posts : 43
Point :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:44 am

I never figured out how to use it. Did I have to log into it specifically or should I have been able to use it simply by logging into the board?
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 8:46 am

Oh dear I never gave an explanation *snaps finger* that why, gotta log in, and if you missout on any chat there's the archive button to read any chats while you were afk or off.

An you gotta log in to use it, so we won't have stupid guest coming in saying dumb things ruining the forum.
Back to top Go down
Warborn
No Hand
No Hand

Number of posts : 5
Point :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:00 pm

I like it, just need people to chat with.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Alrighty, well get more people guys, I honestly want to hear more opinon on how to smooth this forum more for better comfort.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 77
Point :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:56 am

agreed. Chatboxes kinda rock.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Well if it's that good I'll bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 pm

I'm on the pisoga chatonga box every once in a while. good for light chat. about the only kind I do.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:29 pm

is it public? or can you make rooms?
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:40 pm

public. google Pisoga.chatongo.com and that should reach you there. nice people, global too.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:38 pm

Bring them in.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:38 pm

Advertising isn't allowed, but I'll try pming some individuals. Pisoga is a site for gathering stream site animu links.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 1:46 pm

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:54 pm

its got some use. yeah, let's definitely keep it.
Back to top Go down
Kane
AAC/Alliance
AAC/Alliance
Kane

Number of posts : 14
Point :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:54 am

Remove it, I doubt anyone uses it hardly.

Majority rules.
Back to top Go down
http://aacrecruitment.freeforums.org/portal.php
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Well for now I'm thinking of closing it until we get at least up to 30 members or so.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:03 am

nah, let's use it for a sticky note feature. An extra way for members to note things while one of us is away. In case of raid.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Point :

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 pm

Alrighty then.

SOLUTION FOR CHATBOX HAS BEEN DEICDED

We use it for posting notes...but I should just get...ah nevermind then, We'll use it then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to keep the Chatbox?   Do you want to keep the Chatbox? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want to keep the Chatbox?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Animation Karma Bulletin :: Announcements-
Jump to: