Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Animation Karma : ASF 4.0 ! This is a Organization/Community Dedicated to loving Western Style Animation!

HomeHome  KARMA PORTALKARMA PORTAL  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FAQ's And Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Number of posts : 157
Point :
FAQ's And Questions Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100FAQ's And Questions Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

FAQ's And Questions Empty
PostSubject: FAQ's And Questions   FAQ's And Questions EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:20 am

1. What the fuck is "Animation Karma"? Why the hell did some asshole link me here to register AND post here?

Animation Karma, is ASF 4.0 (Anime Sucks Foundation). A Community Forum or Cartoons Opinons/Anime Opinons/Expression/Fun/Blog/Roleplaying/EPIC Battle/Vote Battle Site. It is highly dedicated to those specific topics, this forum is still a baby of course somethings are acess while other places no, You register here to enjoy and kick back and talk amongst others in a topic or a grand brew-ha-ha about who's your favorite. This site is also a spiritual revival of ASF/AAC/and other worthy members who were once memorable of there time (Baka-Girl, D-5, ODMachine, and Kane.)

2. Spiritual Revival? Hey wait a minute this ain't some hindu yoga shit is it?

This forum, is a remake of the last forum that will eventually die out, all good members left and were once the active members.

4. ASF 4.0? What is or what WAS ASF?

ASF was abbreviated as "Anime Sucks Foundation", A playful, anti, prank, jester forum that was a sanctuary for those who felt lost and angry from being prosecuted by otakus, anime fans for having a individual mind and opinon, this is what this new shelter of peace will be, away from the politically correct, away from the Fools who find "kawaii" so damn cute to replace such passionate and beautiful words.

5. Community Forum?

This is a community, though still very small and growing, it will get bigger eventually and thats only if you can do that, users are the life and blood of this place, We treat them with respect.

6. Roleplaying Battle? Vote Battle? Are we gonna fight in a torunament whether we like it or not?

YES! No Just kidding! Roleplaying Battle/Vote Battle is a beta idea I'm working on, it's for anyone who wanna how should I put this..."represent" there cartoon character or anime character, there positive and negatives, or there ups and downs, Pros and Cons, you get the idea.

EPIC Battle - is placing one cartoon with another anime character and they duke it out, there life points are YOUR comments and opinons, on who wins, the more post or vote on that character the stronger the users is priase and that particular character they respected and vouched for. This can be the same for Cartoons vs. Cartoons, Anime vs. Anime.

Roleplaying Battle - This forum has a feature I will eventually look into, about dice rolling, gonna mix "RolePlaying" and this together, so instead of winning with texts, which some users find a little difficult to battle with, so I'm gonna try and customize this feature.

7. So how many characters can we talk about? Is it limited?

NO! of course not! You are allowed to talk about characters as much as you like BUT only if you stick with the topic. Or else it's not a fun to come here anymore.

8. Why did you make this site? I heard that the 'Anime Sucks Foundation' is still active and will probably be alot better then yours.

Thats true, this place is a shelter or refuge from depression, this place was made just for that away from rules but still confine with standard rules to follow, We do not want to go against ASF or any allies, but to Co-Op and help defend our right to love cartoons over anime, or vice versa.

9. What if I don't wanna be here, what if I think this forum is a load of hog wash, and the members here are assholes?

Well honey baby, that would make you a coward or a whiny wimpy user in my eyes and to those as well, you must toughen up this is the real world, one must defend himself and not be pampered by "soft-hearted" post, we don't mind defending or protecting our own or for those who is running away from another forum, we are caring and kind-hearted, but we do not show respect for people who are rule breakers or can't stand a simple comment or critizing.

10. I heard ASF, and AAC is a anti-anime site, is this place too? I mean..is it okay for me a otaku to voice my opinon?

Okay, It's a yes and a no, Yes it is in some way it is a anti-anime forum directed to complaining about anime as well, which some members are allowed and given freedom to express themselves whether you like it or not (read rule 7). And No it's not, which we have anime users like you who would also give a good point as well, but do not convince other to like your animu stuff, thats a taboo here, it's okay to express yourself hate or love, might as well get used to it.

11. Is is okay if I have any more questions, can I ask them in the future?

Why certainly sweety, PM me or Super Mods, Mods, Security Guard if you have a personal question.
Back to top Go down
http://pixcero.nanovox.com

FAQ's And Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Animation Karma Bulletin :: RULES & FAQs-
Jump to: