Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Animation Karma : ASF 4.0 ! This is a Organization/Community Dedicated to loving Western Style Animation!

HomeHome  KARMA PORTALKARMA PORTAL  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What animes are you watching?

Go down 
+4
billytheskink
Mobius
D.W.
a_new_peace
8 posters
AuthorMessage
a_new_peace
Bender Bending Rodríguez
Bender Bending Rodríguez
a_new_peace

Number of posts : 45
Point :
What animes are you watching? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What animes are you watching? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-14

What animes are you watching? Empty
PostSubject: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:37 pm

I'm currently watching Death-Note (subbed only-it's SOOOO much better).

Neon Genesis Evangelion is always a classic, I have to get the platinum DVDs for it. To complete my collection.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Number of posts : 157
Point :
What animes are you watching? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What animes are you watching? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Black Jack 21

Gunslinger Girl 2nd season.

Rasario+Vampire

Last edited by D.W. on Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pixcero.nanovox.com
Mobius
One Pair
One Pair
Mobius

Number of posts : 30
Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:45 am

Lyrical Magical Girl Nanoha and PAPUWA!

I miss Papuwa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/red13utterfly
billytheskink
Administrator
Administrator
billytheskink

Number of posts : 43
Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 8:58 am

a_new_peace wrote:

Neon Genesis Evangelion is always a classic, I have to get the platinum DVDs for it. To complete my collection.
Good grief.

This is comic gold.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 77
Point :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:37 am

while I do agree with billy, I gotta say, I haven't watched much animu since my comp broke. almost a month.
Back to top Go down
a_new_peace
Bender Bending Rodríguez
Bender Bending Rodríguez
a_new_peace

Number of posts : 45
Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:53 am

billytheskink wrote:
a_new_peace wrote:

Good grief.

This is comic gold.

Charlie Brown ? bounce
Back to top Go down
Iguana
No Hand
No Hand

Number of posts : 14
Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:38 pm

billytheskink wrote:
a_new_peace wrote:

Good grief.

This is comic gold.
this

Birdy the Mighty: Decode. Thought it was generic fanservice shit but it's actually pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
billytheskink
Administrator
Administrator
billytheskink

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:15 pm

hilarious
Back to top Go down
Mobius
One Pair
One Pair
Mobius

Number of posts : 30
Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:36 am

I am currently watching Papuwa, the anime of legends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Freewebs.com/red13utterfly
billytheskink
Administrator
Administrator
billytheskink

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:03 am

I'm watching New Guinea, the sequal to Papuwa.
Back to top Go down
Warborn
No Hand
No Hand

Number of posts : 5
Point :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 6:17 pm

Don't watch anime.
Back to top Go down
jordan00

Number of posts : 8
Point :

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 am

I am currently watching really old episodes of "Captain Planet".

It might be mildly-homoerotic, but at least it has a clear MESSAGE.
Back to top Go down
billytheskink
Administrator
Administrator
billytheskink

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:48 am

jordan00 wrote:
I am currently watching really old episodes of "Captain Planet".

It might be mildly-homoerotic, but at least it has a clear MESSAGE.
I generally don't think of any of the scenes where Wheeler hits on Linka as mildly-homoerotic...
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:35 am

I've been eyeballing this DVD of Burst Angel a friend lent me. Too bad non of the machines in my house play DVDs. Ps2 include. won't even recognize its existance.
Back to top Go down
Iguana
No Hand
No Hand

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:22 am

Tentacle_king's_revival wrote:
I've been eyeballing this DVD of Burst Angel a friend lent me. Too bad non of the machines in my house play DVDs. Ps2 include. won't even recognize its existance.
Burst Angel is horrible. And by that I don't mean in a generic animu sort of way; it's the only piece of animated media that has ever made me feel genuinely angry. The characters, the premise, everything is just repulsive.

Catchy theme song though.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:51 pm

thanks for telling me that. I'll remember it when I watch it anyway.
Back to top Go down
D.W.
BIG MAMA
BIG MAMA
D.W.

Number of posts : 157
Point :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Report Sheet
School Entrance:

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Warborn wrote:
Don't watch anime.

It's fine anything counts in what your watching.
Back to top Go down
http://pixcero.nanovox.com
billytheskink
Administrator
Administrator
billytheskink

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:47 am

Iguana wrote:
Burst Angel is horrible. And by that I don't mean in a generic animu sort of way; it's the only piece of animated media that has ever made me feel genuinely angry. The characters, the premise, everything is just repulsive.

Catchy theme song though.
So it's like an animated version of Dallas?
Back to top Go down
Iguana
No Hand
No Hand

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:27 pm

You've made that joke before, in the Getter Robo thread on ASF Sad
Back to top Go down
Iguana
No Hand
No Hand

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:28 pm

Warborn wrote:
Don't watch anime.
fine advice
Back to top Go down
billytheskink
Administrator
Administrator
billytheskink

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 2:51 pm

Iguana wrote:
You've made that joke before, in the Getter Robo thread on ASF Sad
I did? No kidding, I did...

Well, can I substitute One Day At A Time for Dallas or is it too late?
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 pm

there's a reason I grew up on MASH
Back to top Go down
billytheskink
Administrator
Administrator
billytheskink

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:04 pm

there's a reason I grew up on MASH
another good theme song.

Must be something about CBS theme's in here...
Back to top Go down
Tentacle_king's_revival
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Point :

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:43 pm

not a clue. But, though I don't remember shit about major eps or anything, I do remember that the acting was funny and we don't get shows like that often enough anymoar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What animes are you watching?   What animes are you watching? Empty

Back to top Go down

What animes are you watching?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Animation/Japanimation :: Anime-
Jump to: